Sunday, January 10, 2010

 

*** Vintage Beers ***

Sorry that I have not had the time to get to all of the emails but it has been absolutely crazy here at the warehouse. The 2009 year-end has been especially difficult. Please bear with me as I expect things to calm down here in the next week or so. I have a new lot of vintage beers to put up for sale today. There is a few more items that I will post in the next day or so, as well as a few new beers and price reductions to post in the mead and cider category. As always it seems there is too much to do and not enough time to get it all done.

Please understand that many of these vintage beers only have a few bottles in stock. If the item is unavailable or has dropped off the website, it means that the bottles are already spoken for. Please do not email me asking for more as I post all that I can.


Cheers!
Matt

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?