Monday, January 12, 2009

 

*** Getting Back to Normal ***

WOW!!!!! The last four weeks have been a complete nightmare. I am sorry about things being so quiet lately but we have been trying to dig ourselves out of what were the worst shipping conditions in the 7 years we have been doing this. Don’t get me wrong the holidays for the Maples family was chocked full of fun, friends and fellowship but for Liquid Solutions is was a detrimental confusion of sub freezing temperature for weeks on end, delayed Christmas shipments, massive “Out of Stocks” because of the lack of brewery trucks making it into the area, broken beers bottles from them freezing solid, and a pissed off FedEx due to the large number of broken packages.

I do thank you all for being so understanding. We are slowly returning to normal but we are still a tad behind our delivery schedule. If I was unable to get to your email requests during this cacophony of confusion I am truly sorry. As things are getting back to normal I will try to get to everyone but the amount of email is staggering. Well, enough of my whining. Lets get to the beer!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?