Tuesday, January 20, 2009

 

*** Business Delivery ***

Hey everyone!! I don’t mean to be a buzz-kill but we are experiencing an unusually high number of returned packages. If at all possible please have your orders sent to a business address. This cuts down on breakage, missed deliveries and theft. Some states do require alcohol deliveries to be made to a licensed business and we will be required to enforce this very soon. Required or not it does make delivery quicker and easier for everyone if they can send to a business address.

Missed deliveries are becoming an issue and I do need you to know what Liquid Solutions’ policy is on the issue. Believe me I do want to take care of any problems that do arise but I can not lose money on orders just because someone was not home to accept deliveries. Please visit or FAQ for more details.

http://faqliquidsolutions.blogspot.com/

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?