Monday, November 03, 2008

 

Goose Island Bourbon County 12oz:

*** Beer Flash! ***

I have Goose Island’s “Bourbon County Stout” coming in very soon (written 11-3-2008). The distributor was able to get me pricing on it but was unable to get me the exact amount I would receive as my allotment. As such we are setting this up as a pre-sell with a first come first serve. I hope to get enough to keep everyone happy but at this point I really do not know what we will receive. This is the first time we have seen it up here in my area so I’m pretty jazzed :-)


This imperial stout aged in bourbon barrels is big strong and tasty. This inky black stout pours with a dense brown head. The aroma and flavor are huge and maybe a little overwhelming. Notes of sweet chocolate bourbon, figs, prunes, roasted malts with a bit of an alcohol kick. But don’t just take my word for it, see what the guys at Beer Advocate have to say… http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1146/43034




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?