Wednesday, October 03, 2007

 

Baron Pilsner 22oz:

Since many of you have been reading my beer reviews for some time most of you know that although I can appreciate a well made lager there are few that I turn to on a regular basis. They usually just don’t do it for me. But the Baron Pilsner is destine to show up in my home beer fridge and be put to good use. Yellow gold in color it pours with a nice head that settles quickly. The aroma has spicy hops and is lightly sweet from pale malt. The mouthfeel is creamy and the flavor is a touch sweet like many German style pils and the hops are flowery and spicy. The bitterness is absolutely PERFECT. This is probably why I like this one so much, the bitterness is a fine match to the malt sweetness without being over the top or at all hash. It’s a well made, flavorful, FRESH pilsner, A+.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?