Thursday, September 06, 2007

 

*** Things To Come ***

The next big thing here a Liquid Solutions is the world of Sake’. Yes, that refined rice beverage from the east. For those of you who have never tried Sake’ or even for those of you who have only had the run of the mill stuff (that they serve hot) in most sushi joints, you will be in for a real treat. From subtle and sublime to strong and forceful; like a good beer, sake’ comes in a range of styles and flavors. From 5% up to 18, flavors covering a range of lemony, anise, banana, coconut, earthy to name a few; as well as fortified, unfiltered, still or sparkling. I have been a fan of sake for many years and am looking forward to delving deep and sharing what I find. I have a half dozen right now (Some I have had before and some new to me) and will be reviewing them and posting them to the site soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?