Thursday, September 13, 2007

 

*** New Sake ***

Like I said in the last newsletter I have been drinking sake for a few years. For the most part I was just “buying and trying” but in the last year or so I have been interested in learning more about the process, terminology, and the classifications. I’m by no means an expert but enjoy passing on the information I find. I will try and put the definitions and process data at the beginning of the review and the sensory evaluation at the end. That way if you are not interested in the classifications you can skip to the last paragraph for the flavors.

I am starting off with small bottles of Sake for you to try. If you are interested in larger format please shoot me an email as many of these come in 750ml.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?